- Erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help immediately. Priapism can permanently damage your penis.
- Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Stop taking Cialis and call your healthcare provider right away if you have sudden vision loss in one or both eyes.
- Sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you experience these symptoms, stop taking Cialis and contact a doctor right away.
For a full list of side effects, please read the patient information leaflet.
- Anatomical conditions that result in changes to the physical structure of your penis, for example as a result of Peyronie’s disease, which affects the tissue of the penis, can cause erectile difficulties.
Erectile dysfunction can also be the result of psychological causes like depression and anxiety. Emotional issues can also affect whether you feel physically able to get and keep an erection. If you are having relationship problems or starting a new relationship, if you feel like you don’t know what you’re doing when it comes to sex, if you have had sexual issues in the past or have experienced sexual abuse, then you may find that you are experiencing erectile dysfunction. Counselling can help to resolve these issues.
It is possible to get erectile dysfunction that is caused by both physical and psychological factors. An example might be, if you have multiple sclerosis and find it difficult to get an erection, you may then be worried about this. The two factors together can lead to an episode of ED.
If you drink alcohol heavily, take illegal drugs like heroin, cocaine or cannabis, or if you are very tired, this can result in erectile dysfunction, too.
- Most of our doctors and staff are based in our headquarters in London, some other members of the team work remotely. The access to your data is restricted on a “need-to know” basis and available via VPN only to ensure optimum security.
- Your information are hosted on AWS and Rackspace servers in the EU, both ISO 27001 compliant and submitted to the strictest security requirements.
- UK based customer call centres - in case you ever need to contact us.
- Medicines and goods delivered in discreet packaging.